- Personal information: This is any information that can be used to identify an individual, such as their name, address, date of birth, or email address.
- Sensitive personal information: This is any personal information that could be used to exploit an individual, such as their financial information or health records.
- Data controller: This organization collects and manages personal data.
- Data processor: This organization processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Data subject: The individual whose personal data is collected and processed.
Personal data we collect about you
When you visit our website, we collect certain information about you to provide you with a better experience. This includes your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We also collect information about your activity on our websites, such as the pages you visit and the links you click.
If you create an account with us, we will collect personal data such as your name, email address, and password. We may also collect other personal data, such as your mailing address or phone number if you provide it.
We may also collect information from third-party sources, such as social media sites if you connect your account with us or log in using those credentials.
How your data is collected
When you visit our website, we collect certain information about you to provide you with the best possible experience. This includes your IP address, browser type, and access time. We may also collect information about the pages you view and the links you click on.
If you do not want us to collect this information, you can disable cookies in your browser settings. However, please note that some features of our website may not work correctly if you do this.
We may also collect personal data from third-party sources such as social media platforms and marketing partners. If you have provided these sources with your data, they may send us this information following their privacy policies.
How and why we use your data
We use your data to provide and improve our services. Using our services, you agree to collect and use your data following this policy.
To provide and improve our services: We may use your data to provide, operate, and improve our services. For example, we may use your data to create and manage your account, verify your identity, provide customer support, and process payments. We may collect, use, and store your data for the following purposes:
To communicate with you: We may use your data to share our services. For example, we may send you updates or notifications about your account or transactions. We may also contact you if we need further information or if there is an issue with your account.
To protect our rights and interests: We may use your data to protect our rights and interests. For example, we may use your data to enforce our terms of service or prevent fraud or abuse of our services.
As a part of our commitment to protecting your privacy, we will never send you promotional communications without your consent. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or contacting us directly.
Who do we share your data with
We may share your data with the following third parties:
- our service providers, such as website hosting and maintenance providers, payment processors, email service providers, analytics providers, and advertising networks;
- law enforcement agencies, government authorities, or other third parties if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company, our employees, our customers, or the public;
- other companies in our group of companies; and
- prospective buyers or sellers of our business.
Where your data is held
Your data is held on our secure servers in the United States. We may also store your data in other countries where we have operations. By submitting your data to us, you consent to the transfer of your data to our servers in the United States and other countries.
How long will your data be kept?
At EZWTB, we take data privacy seriously. We want you to know how we collect, use, disclose, and protect your information. This policy applies to all of our products and services.
We will never sell your data.
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services or until you ask us to delete it.
Transferring your data out of the EEA
If you are based in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only transfer your data to countries with adequate data protection laws or where we have put in place appropriate safeguards with the data recipient.
In some cases, we may also need to transfer your data to third parties outside the EEA to fulfill our contractual obligations to you or where we are required to do so by law.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
We may change this Notice from time to time. If we make changes, we will post the revised Notice on our website and update the "Effective Date" at the top of this page. We encourage you to review this Notice periodically for the latest information on our privacy practices.