6 Tricks For Improve Catch and Shoot Skills In NBA 2K23
If you want to up your game in NBA 2K23, this guide is for you! Learn six tricks to improve your catch and shoot skills, including perfecting your form, timing your shots, and using the court to your advantage. With these easy-to-follow tips, you'll be shooting confidently and taking the game to the next level quickly!
- Tip 1: Turn Off Your Shot Meter
- Tip 2: Utilize Corner Threes
- Tip 3: Let The Catch Animation Finish
- Tip 4: Hold L2 While Moving
- Tip 5: Choose The Right Corner Based On Your Dominant Hand
- Tip 6: Focus On Catch And Shoot & Claymore Badges
Tip 1: Turn Off Your Shot Meter
The first tip is to turn off your shot meter. When you turn off your shot meter, you'll have an easier time relying on the jump shot animation queue. This will make it easier to get a queue if your reference is an actual jump shot animation because the flow is natural, especially if your queue is the flick of the wrist or the clock back animation.
Tip 2: Utilize Corner Threes
The second tip is to utilize corner threes. There are 3 main reasons why you should use corner threes:
- It's the closest spot to the rim.
- It's hard for the help to recover.
- It's the best angle to see your jump shot animation.
Tip 3: Let The Catch Animation Finish
If you're wide open, let the catch animation finish before taking the shot. This will help you ensure your timing is good enough because the actual timing will start earlier without you knowing. After all, the shot meter is off. It will also give you time to restore your stamina fully so your shot timing will be normal.
Tip 4: Hold L2 While Moving
If you're moving and think you might receive the ball, hold L2 while moving. This will give you better catch animations.
Tip 5: Choose The Right Corner Based On Your Dominant Hand
If you're left-handed, shoot from the right corner. If you're right-handed, shoot from the left corner. This is because your jump shot will drift towards your weak-hand side, making shooting from the opposite corner easier.
Tip 6: Focus On Catch And Shoot & Claymore Badges
When it comes to badges, the most important ones are catch and shoot and claymore. Green machine, clutch shooter, corner specialist, and volume shooter are also important, but it's a personal preference.
We hope these tips help you improve your shooting skills in basketball games. Please let us know in the comments if you have any additional tips. And remember to like and subscribe to the channel for more videos on basketball skills and techniques!!
- Why Players Are Unhappy with NBA 2K23's Virtual Currency System
- NBA 2K23: Top 5 Shooting and Playmaking Badges
- How to green contested shots in NBA 2K23?
- NBA 2K23 Tutorial: How to master dribbling animations, controller sets and combos?
- How to Master Dribble Styles, Size-Ups, Crossovers, and Step-Backs in NBA 2K23?
- How to choose the most practical triple-threat animation in NBA 2K23?
- Exploring NBA 2K23's Shot Attributes: How to Create a Perfect Jumpshot?
- Tips for sniping hot cards in NBA 2K23 Marketplace
- Witness the Best Dunk Styles in NBA 2K23 | Season 5
- Discover the Best Custom JumpShot for Your Height Range | NBA 2K23 Season 5