Exploring the Impact of a 99 Vertical Rating on NBA 2K23 Performance
Welcome to the first episode of our Power of 99 Overall Rating series, where we'll be discussing the impact of having a 99 vertical rating in NBA 2K23. In this episode, we'll explore how having a high vertical rating affects blocking, dunking, and overall player performance.
- The Vertical Rating and Blocking
- The Vertical Rating and Dunking
- Dunk Packages and Vertical Rating
- Final Thoughts
The Vertical Rating and Blocking
In NBA 2K23, the higher the vertical rating, the more likely you are to get blocks. As your vertical rating gets closer to 99, your contest percentage and block percentage will significantly increase. This means that if you want to increase your ability to block shots, then having a high vertical rating is essential.
The Vertical Rating and Dunking
Having a high vertical rating may not necessarily increase your dunking ability in NBA 2K23. For example, if you have two players with the same dunk package and takeoff point, but one player has a 99 vertical rating, and the other has 70, the highest point of their dunks will be the same.This means that having a 99 vertical rating won't make you jump any higher or further than someone with a 60 or 70 vertical rating.
Dunk Packages and Vertical Rating
However, having a 99 vertical rating will help you unlock dunk packages in NBA 2K23. For example, you need a 60 vertical rating to unlock the Alphabetic Front Tomahawk dunk package and a 70 vertical rating to unlock the Uber Athletic Tomahawk dunk package. Having a higher vertical rating can help you unlock more dunk packages and give you a greater variety of dunks to use.
While having a 99 vertical rating may not increase your dunking ability, it is still a valuable attribute to have in NBA 2K23. A high vertical rating can significantly increase your ability to block shots and contest shots. Additionally, it can help you unlock more dunk packages, which can give you an advantage over your opponents.
If you want to learn more about player builds, jumpshots, and badges, be sure to visit the out site. We hope you found this episode informative and helpful, and we look forward to talking to you soon.
- Why Players Are Unhappy with NBA 2K23's Virtual Currency System
- NBA 2K23 Tutorial: How to master dribbling animations, controller sets and combos?
- How to Master Dribble Styles, Size-Ups, Crossovers, and Step-Backs in NBA 2K23?
- NBA 2K23: Top 5 Shooting and Playmaking Badges
- Discover the Best Custom JumpShot for Your Height Range | NBA 2K23 Season 5
- Witness the Best Dunk Styles in NBA 2K23 | Season 5
- What do you think of the 7th roster update in NBA 2K23?
- Tips for sniping hot cards in NBA 2K23 Marketplace
- How to Get Tons of Hall of Fame Badges in NBA 2K23 MyTEAM for Season 5?
- How to Perform an Isolation Offensive Move in NBA 2K23?