How to earn MT coins by selling shoes through the auction house in NBA 2K23?
Welcome to this guide on how to make MT (MyTeam currency) in NBA 2K23 MyTeam Season 5. In this guide, we will walk you through the best method of making MT by selling shoes in the Auction House. We will show you how to find the shoe colourways, equip them with shoe boosts, and list them on the Auction House.
- Collect Shoe Colorways
- Creating Customized Shoes
- The Impact of the Daily Agenda
- Redeeming MT Through Auction House
- Step-by-Step Guide to Making Money in NBA 2K23 Season 5
Collect Shoe Colorways
The first step is to go to your Collection and check out the shoe colourways you already have. If you've been playing the game since Christmas or even January, you should already have over 300 silver and gold shoe colourways, and enough shoe boosts to equip them.
If you don't have enough shoe boosts, you can get them by playing the game – by completing game modes such as Unlimited and Clutch Time. You will get packs containing shoe boosts and shoe colorways.
Creating Customized Shoes
Once you have your shoe colorways and boosts, you can start customizing shoes. Begin with the bronze shoe boost and bronze shoe colorways to get the job done faster, and use fewer shoe boosts and colorways. After you have customized your shoes, you can list them on the Auction House.
Check the prices of similar shoes to know how much you should list yours for. As a safety measure, list your shoes for 400 MT or less; the lowest price for a shoe card is currently 550 MT.
The Impact of the Daily Agenda
You should also pay attention to the Daily Agenda, as it can significantly increase the prices of shoe cards. If the Daily Agenda includes "Buy a shoe card from the Auction House", you can expect the prices to go up to 500-600 MT per shoe card.
Redeeming MT Through Auction House
Once you have listed your shoes on the Auction House, you can redeem all the MT you've earned. You should start with 550K MT, and you can expect to make 75-80K MT from selling around 200 shoes. This should take no more than an hour, as all you need to do is equip the shoe colorways and list them on the market.
Step-by-Step Guide to Making Money in NBA 2K23 Season 5
- 1. Go to your Collection and find out what shoe colorways you have. Look for bronze, silver, and gold shoe colorways.
- 2. Go to the Customize Shear and use the appropriate shoe boost for your colourway.
- 3. Once you finish customizing the shoe, go to the auction house and check how much the shoe cards sell. The lowest amount should be around 500 MT.
- 4. Send the shoe to your Collection or auctions and list it up for sale at a price lower than what the shoe cards are currently going for.
- 5. When there is a daily agenda that says "buy a shoe card from the auction house", the prices will usually go up even more, so this is a great time to sell your shoes.
- 6. Keep track of the MT you make from selling your shoes and redeem it when you're done.
- 7. You can open packs or grind the game to get more shoe colourways and boosts.
- 8. At a discounted price, you can also look for packs that contain bronze, silver, and gold shoe boosts and shoe colorways.
- 9. Lastly, don'tremember to list your shoes at the lowest price possible to ensure a fast sale.
This guide has helped show you how to make MT in NBA 2K23 MyTeam Season 5. If you have any further questions or need more clarification, please leave a comment below; we will be happy to help. Good luck!
- Why Players Are Unhappy with NBA 2K23's Virtual Currency System
- NBA 2K23: Top 5 Shooting and Playmaking Badges
- How to green contested shots in NBA 2K23?
- NBA 2K23 Tutorial: How to master dribbling animations, controller sets and combos?
- How to Master Dribble Styles, Size-Ups, Crossovers, and Step-Backs in NBA 2K23?
- How to choose the most practical triple-threat animation in NBA 2K23?
- Exploring NBA 2K23's Shot Attributes: How to Create a Perfect Jumpshot?
- Tips for sniping hot cards in NBA 2K23 Marketplace
- Witness the Best Dunk Styles in NBA 2K23 | Season 5
- Discover the Best Custom JumpShot for Your Height Range | NBA 2K23 Season 5