How to Maximize the Clamps Badge and Save Points in NBA 2K23
If you're an avid defender in NBA 2K23, you must know the importance of having the Clamps Badge. This upgrade can give you an advantage in getting more cut-off animations, which can ultimately lead to steals and turnovers. But did you know that you can save points while maximizing this badge? This guide we will show you how to do just that!
- Determine the best value upgrade
- Understand the relation of strength and Clamps Badge
- Save points by prioritizing Clamps Badge over Strength
- Final thoughts
Determine the best value upgrade
The first step to saving points on the Clamps Badge is to determine the best value upgrade. To do this, we need to find a sequence that can be repeated uniformly to see how the badge reacts. After testing, we found that the sweet spot is silver. You will still get a boost up to the Hall of Fame, but it's not as much as silver. So if you're looking to save points, put it in the silver tier badge.
Understand the relation of strength and Clamps Badge
Strength also plays a role in getting cut-off animations as a defender. Our tests show that one Clamps Badge upgrade is equal to around 20 points of strength. This means that putting one Clamps Badge can boost your cutoff chances just as much as 20 points of strength can do.
Save points by prioritizing Clamps Badge over Strength
Based on the relationship between strength and Clamps Badge, it is more cost-effective to prioritize Clamps Badge over strength. This means that instead of investing in strength, you can save points and put them into upgrading your Clamps Badge instead.
In summary, the sweet spot for the Clamps Badge upgrade is silver, and one Clamps Badge upgrade is equal to 20 points of strength. By prioritizing the Clamps Badge over strength, you can save points and still get the benefits of being a great defender. So if you're looking to save points and maximize your Clamps Badge, this guide has given you the information you need. Happy gaming!
- Why Players Are Unhappy with NBA 2K23's Virtual Currency System
- NBA 2K23: Top 5 Shooting and Playmaking Badges
- How to green contested shots in NBA 2K23?
- NBA 2K23 Tutorial: How to master dribbling animations, controller sets and combos?
- How to Master Dribble Styles, Size-Ups, Crossovers, and Step-Backs in NBA 2K23?
- How to choose the most practical triple-threat animation in NBA 2K23?
- Exploring NBA 2K23's Shot Attributes: How to Create a Perfect Jumpshot?
- Tips for sniping hot cards in NBA 2K23 Marketplace
- Witness the Best Dunk Styles in NBA 2K23 | Season 5
- Discover the Best Custom JumpShot for Your Height Range | NBA 2K23 Season 5