How to Sniping NBA 2K23 MT with SP 2k?
If you're a fan of sniping content, then you must have heard of SP 2k. The popular content creator has recently released an amazing video where he spends an entire week sniping on Galaxy Ops, a game mode in NBA 2K23.
SP starts off the week by sniping JRs for a 20K profit. He then moves on to sniping Shaqs and MJs, with the latter sniping turning out to be a massive success. SP ends up sniping MJs for 450K and Shaqs for 270K in post-tax profits. On the third day, he snipes a Kawaii card for 80K, and by the end of the day, he has already made 500K in MT.
Day four proves to be a lucky one for SP, as he snipes a Jive card for only 76K and a Terry for 63K. He then moves on to sniping MJs and Shaqs, and the profits from these snipes add up to a total of 1.7 million MT.
On the fifth day, SP snipes a Kawaii for 154K, and then another for 177K. He also snipes a Jordan for 300K, a Shaq for 2006K, and a Terry for 223K, bringing his total MT earnings to 2.1 million.
The sixth day starts off with SP sniping a Kawaii for 231K, and then he ends up sniping an MJ for 163K and a Vince for 80K. His total MT earnings at the end of the day are 2.56 million.
Overall, SP has managed to make an incredible 2.56 million MT in a single week. This is an impressive feat, and it just goes to show how dedicated SP is to his sniping content. If you're looking for some great sniping content, then make sure to check out SP 2k's video.
- Why Players Are Unhappy with NBA 2K23's Virtual Currency System
- NBA 2K23: Top 5 Shooting and Playmaking Badges
- NBA 2K23 Tutorial: How to master dribbling animations, controller sets and combos?
- How to Master Dribble Styles, Size-Ups, Crossovers, and Step-Backs in NBA 2K23?
- How to green contested shots in NBA 2K23?
- How to choose the most practical triple-threat animation in NBA 2K23?
- Witness the Best Dunk Styles in NBA 2K23 | Season 5
- Tips for sniping hot cards in NBA 2K23 Marketplace
- Exploring NBA 2K23's Shot Attributes: How to Create a Perfect Jumpshot?
- Discover the Best Custom JumpShot for Your Height Range | NBA 2K23 Season 5