How to use the Aerial Wizard Badge on NBA 2K23?
The Aerial Wizard badge is a great way to improve your ability to finish alley-oops and putbacks in NBA 2K23. The previous section of the guide analyzed Acrobat Badge. In this guide, we'll break down exactly what each level of the badge does and how it can help you save batch points while still finishing plays consistently.
Let's start with alley-oops. Without the Aerial Wizard badge, the audio meter has a lot of black space and a tiny green window. This means you have a slight chance of completing a dunk, and your timing needs to be precise to get it done.
- However, if you have the badge at the Hall of Fame level, the chances of completing a dunk increase significantly. The green bar will cover a much more significant portion of the meter, and the green window moves up, giving you a much earlier opportunity to complete the dunk.
- You will also significantly increase your chances of completing a dunk at the Gold level. The green window is slightly later than at the Hall of Fame level but still much earlier than without the badge.
- You will still see plenty of slight opportunities at the Silver level, but the green window will be slightly later than at the Gold or Hall of Fame level.
- At the Bronze level, the green window will be even later than the Silver level, but it is still much better than without the badge.
For putbacks, we recommend at least a Silver-level badge. At this level, you will see a much larger green window and be able to complete putbacks consistently.
We recommend at least a Bronze or Silver badge, depending on your preference. Remember that the Aerial Wizard badge also helps with value hoops, so getting it to at least Silver is a good idea.
In conclusion, the Aerial Wizard badge is a great way to improve your ability to finish alley-oops and putbacks in NBA 2K23. It increases your chances of completing a dunk significantly, and at the Silver level, you will have a much larger green window and be able to complete putbacks consistently. It also helps with value hoops, so getting it to at least Silver is a good idea.
- NBA 2K23 Tutorial: How to master dribbling animations, controller sets and combos?
- How to Master Dribble Styles, Size-Ups, Crossovers, and Step-Backs in NBA 2K23?
- Discover the Best Custom JumpShot for Your Height Range | NBA 2K23 Season 5
- Witness the Best Dunk Styles in NBA 2K23 | Season 5
- What do you think of the 7th roster update in NBA 2K23?
- 10 Tips to Become an Elite Shooter in NBA 2K23?
- Tips for sniping hot cards in NBA 2K23 Marketplace
- How to Get Tons of Hall of Fame Badges in NBA 2K23 MyTEAM for Season 5?
- How to find the best deals on flight filters in NBA 2K23?
- How to Perform an Isolation Offensive Move in NBA 2K23?