How to unlock the potential of the Acrobat Badge in NBA 2K23?
The Acrobat badge is a new badge in NBA 2K23 that boosts the ability to make layups with a high degree of difficulty. This includes various layup types, such as euros, reverses and chain shots. In this guide, we will look at the effects of the Acrobat badge on each type of layup.
For this test, we had a player with an 85-layup rating going against a defender with 70 interior defense and 70 blocks with a bronze anchor. Both players were clones of each other, with the same weight, height and wingspan.
We took 100 attempts per badge level against the defender in the paint with their hands up. The make rate was very low, with only a 3% boost from no badge to Hall of Fame.
For this test, we had the defender hip-riding the ball handler and recorded how often they got the animation where they disengaged the defender with the euro for an open layup. We did this 200 times at each batch level. The boost from no badge to Hall of Fame was only about 2.5%, but the gold level looks to be the sweet spot, with a 6% boost from no badge.
The silver level can still be used if you have extra badge points, but the bronze level needs to provide more of a boost to be considered.
Chain Shot Lips
For this test, we had the defender in the paint with their hands up as we attacked the basket with a dunk attempt and then chain-shot into a layup. We did this 200 times for each badge level.
The boost from no badge to Hall of Fame was about a 7% increase, and the gold level looks to be the optimal badge level, as it's only 1% less than Hall of Fame with an 8% increase from no badge.
In conclusion, the Acrobat badge provides the greatest boost with chain shot lips, followed by the euro layups and reverse layups. Gold is the optimal badge level for both chains shot lips and euro layups, while Hall of Fame is the optimal badge level for reverse layups.
- NBA 2K23 Tutorial: How to master dribbling animations, controller sets and combos?
- How to Master Dribble Styles, Size-Ups, Crossovers, and Step-Backs in NBA 2K23?
- Discover the Best Custom JumpShot for Your Height Range | NBA 2K23 Season 5
- Witness the Best Dunk Styles in NBA 2K23 | Season 5
- What do you think of the 7th roster update in NBA 2K23?
- 10 Tips to Become an Elite Shooter in NBA 2K23?
- Tips for sniping hot cards in NBA 2K23 Marketplace
- How to Get Tons of Hall of Fame Badges in NBA 2K23 MyTEAM for Season 5?
- How to Perform an Isolation Offensive Move in NBA 2K23?
- How to find the best deals on flight filters in NBA 2K23?