NBA 2K23 Inside Defense Guide: Is 85-99 Worth It?
Previously we explored 85-99 Speed and Acceleration Worth in NBA 2K23! In this guide, we will discuss the topic of interior defense in the game and find out if 85 to 99 interior defense is worthless. The guide will cover the basics of how interior defense works, how the test was conducted, and the results of the test.
How Interior Defense Works?
Interior defense increases the overall defense in the paint, including hands-up defense, jump contest, resistance to back down and post moves. It can even reduce your opponent's down frequency and shrink your opponent's dog meter green window.
We pass the test to count the specific data! The sequence was repeated several times, and the challenge percentage was noted. The results showed that around 85, the effects of interior defense started to drop.
To ensure accuracy, the test was repeated with a specific type of animation, and the curve was almost the same. Another set of tests was conducted to zoom in on the section where the boost started to drop. It was found that it was slowly going downhill, and there was no sudden drop.
Interior defense is not worthless; you can get a boost up to 99. The boost starts to go downhill around 85, so if you want to double down on your paint defense, you can max it. However, if you want to save points and invest in other aspects of your game, putting up more or less 85 will be fine.
In summary, interior defense is essential to consider if you want to improve your defense in the paint. While the boost may start to drop around 85, it's still worth investing in if you want to double down on your paint defense. However, if you prefer to focus on other aspects of your game, putting more or less 85 will suffice.
- Why Players Are Unhappy with NBA 2K23's Virtual Currency System
- NBA 2K23 Tutorial: How to master dribbling animations, controller sets and combos?
- How to Master Dribble Styles, Size-Ups, Crossovers, and Step-Backs in NBA 2K23?
- NBA 2K23: Top 5 Shooting and Playmaking Badges
- Discover the Best Custom JumpShot for Your Height Range | NBA 2K23 Season 5
- Witness the Best Dunk Styles in NBA 2K23 | Season 5
- What do you think of the 7th roster update in NBA 2K23?
- Tips for sniping hot cards in NBA 2K23 Marketplace
- How to Get Tons of Hall of Fame Badges in NBA 2K23 MyTEAM for Season 5?
- How to Perform an Isolation Offensive Move in NBA 2K23?